Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who I am ..

For the writer’s choice piece, I selected my first Blog posting about the contents of my purse. I thought this was a fun assignment and one that I enjoyed writing and didn’t have to really put too much effort into. The thoughts seemed to have just flowed freely onto the screen making this a definite favorite of mine. I really liked the following statement, “I truly believe the only answer to that is that I'm a mom, who has a tough time throwing papers away and could use a mini-shredder, and that I certainly can not make up my mind when it comes to lip care products”. It is so funny how, even after doing this assignment two months ago, the contents haven’t changed and one would probably get the same crazy impression of me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I enjoyed reading this in our DB. The intro is wonderful and the blog was hysterical! You did a great job!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice introduction! You really make the reader want to read more!
    Seana

    ReplyDelete